Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Year Resolutions

1. Read more books and watch less TV. 
(This is will be measured by reward!  I plan to read 13 paper back books I have on my shelf!  IF I finish them before the end of the year...drum roll...I will buy myself a nook, kindle, or Ipad.  I haven't decided which one...I have plenty of time to decide.)

2. Lose weight! 10 lbs.
(Isn't this everyone's goal?  I have gained 10 lbs since May.  My mission is to lose them.  Now that I am entered in a "Biggest Loser" competition with Drew's family, I hope to find motivation to do this!)

3. Finish all of my (started) photo/scrapbooking/sewing/crocheting projects.

4. Find more creative ways to exercise!
(The last 2 years I set a running goal of 500 miles...no running goal this year.  I want variety.  Okay 200 miles is my running goal...I won't do it if I don't have some kind of goal.)

5. Cook more meals.
(Less of...what are we going to pick up tonight...or...throwing together 15 minute meals that involve the microwave or no cooking at all.)

6.

No comments:

Post a Comment