7/6- Bob's Gym- 60 minutes Boot Camp, running outside at our new house...2.8 miles
7/9- Miles for Mom 5K (3.1 miles) 26:35
7/12- Biked 11 miles in Lansing (pulling the girls in the trailer)
7/16- running outside new house 5.00 miles (44:45) 8:57 pace. IT Band bothered me.
7/18- Bob's Gym- 20 minutes elliptical, 60 minutes Boot Camp, 60 minutes Yoga
7/19- running outside new house 1.3 miles 12 minutes (sad...way to HOT) I ran after the sun set too. I am going to have to figure out this heat thing...
7/21- Bob's Gym- 30 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes spin bike
7/22- Turbo Jam DVD- Cardio Party II and Ab Jam
7/23- outside running from YMCA (running group) at 5am!!!! 13.4 miles (2:12:11) 9:52 pace. My IT Band is still bothering me. I had to walk some during the last 3 miles...which killed my pace. The heat was not bothering me today.
7/25- Bob's Gym- 60 mins Boot Camp, 10 min spin bike, Yoga class
7/31- running outside our house 4.52 miles 44:07 (9:46 pace)- ITband hurt...
July Miles- 27.32 miles
Year-to-Date- 329.45 miles
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment