Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 2011

3/1- outside running from HS- 4.00 miles 31:40 (7:55 pace) tempo run
3/3- outside running from Wesselman's (w/ drew and girls) 4.26 miles 40:23 (9:29 pace) Keelin ran 0.5 miles of this with us!  She is our little runner!
3/6- outside running from Wesselman's- 19.00 miles 2:50:09 (8:57 pace) I felt great until mile 17.  The last two miles were a little rough! I have work to do before April 10th.
3/11- Bob's Gym- 4:30am running 2.0 miles on a treadmill, 10 minutes on stair stepper.
3/12- Run of Luck 7K (4.3 miles) 35:44 (Drew and I pushed the girls in the jogger!)
3/16- outside running from HS- 8.36 miles 1:11:00 (8:30 pace)
3/19- outside running with SIC training group- 20.38 miles 3:03:31 (9:00 pace)  This is the fastest 20 miles I have ever done!  Perfect weather...a little windy!
3/21- Bob's Gym- 60 minutes Boot Camp, 60 minutes Yoga
3/26- outside running with SIC training group- 14.15 miles 2:03:42 (8:45 pace)
3/28- Bob's Gym- 60 minutes Boot Camp, 60 minutes Yoga
3/31- running from HS- 5 miles 42:27 (8:30 pace)

March Miles:  72.93 miles
2011 Miles: 177.93 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment