Saturday, October 2, 2010

October

10/2- outside: running 10.00 miles (1:20:45) 8:04 pace
10/4- Bob's Gym: Bootcamp (60 min. of HELL) (1.5 miles running) and Yoga (60 min. of HEAVEN!)
10/9- outside: running 2.6 miles
10/10- YMCA Half Marathon (13.1 miles) 1:45:33 ( I crushed my previous PR of 1:49, which I ran 6 years ago before I had children)
10/11- Bob's Gym: Yoga (60 minutes)
10/14- outside: running 4.00 miles
10/17- outside: running (8.15 miles...injury to knee...limped 2.5 miles back to my car = 10.65 miles) I don't know what is going on with my knee but I sure hope it is short lived!!!!!!!!!
10/24- outside: running 0.90 miles (KNEE PAIN!) guess I am calling the doctor :( I took a week off and guess that was not enough time.
Doctor's apt. on 10/27- need to take another 7-10 days off running...
10/29- hotel gym: 20 minutes on the elliptical

October Miles: 42.75

No comments:

Post a Comment