I ran my first half marathon since having Emmy! I wouldn't commit to running any races earlier this year when Drew decided he wanted to run the Flying Pig and Green Bay. When I finally decided I was ready to tackle a half marathon most of the area races were already sold out...running is just becoming too popular these days !!!! I ran the Geist Half-Marathon in Indianapolis. The course was pretty hilly and it was a humid morning. The temperature was in the 60's so that helped. I ran the race in 1 hour 53 minutes 13 seconds (8:39 pace). You can see my official results by clicking
HERE. My bib number is 2960.
My half-marathon PR is
1 hour 49 minutes 16 seconds (8:23 pace). I ran that at the 2004 Evansville Inaugural half marathon (before I had any kiddos!). My new goal is to beat that time this October at the
Evansville Half-Marathon (after having 2 kiddos!)!!!
I am at mile 12.5
No comments:
Post a Comment