Saturday, February 6, 2010

Recording My Exercise

I am going to start a blog to record my workouts! I try to document my running but I don't have a great system to keep it all together...so...I know I like to blog...so...I am going to try it this way! I hope this also keeps me motivated!

I am done having children, so now is the time to get my activity in check! I have extra baby weight to loose. If I can make time for exercise now with young children...hopefully it will only get easier as they get older.

Here I go...

Goals for 2010:
  1. run 500 miles in 2010!
  2. build muscle...lose fat! (add weight workouts to my cardio)
  3. lose at least 10 pounds! (That would put me at my pre-pregnancy weight!)
  4. Run the Evansville Half-Marathon in October! (First BIG race after baby Emmy!)
  5. Run the Phoenix Marathon in January 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive Renee!!! I also need to get it together and lose some weight. I don't think I'll be running any marathons, but maybe you can be my motivation!

    ReplyDelete