8/3- Bob's Gym- treadmill 3.00 miles, weights- pull ups, dips, chest press, lateral pull downs, leg press
8/7- outside: running 5 miles (44:38) , YMCA 5K (3.1 miles) (23:26, 7:34 pace)
8/9- Bob's Gym- treadmill 1.00 miles, Boot Camp group class ( SO HARD!) ran outside 5 times in 100 degree weather (2.5 miles), over 1,000 lunge steps, 225 push-ups! and much more...
8/13- Bob's Gym (4:45am)- treadmill 1.00 miles, 20 minutes on the elliptical. I have such a hard time running on a treadmill! A 5 mile run outside is so much easier than 1 mile on a treadmill...why is that? with this heat I need to learn to run on a treadmill.
*
Drew and I officially registered to run the P.F. Chang's Rock-n-Roll Phoenix Marathon!!! January 16th!!!
*
8/15- outside: 6.20 miles (I left my watch at home!!! Good thing it was a group run. You never realize how much you depend on something until you go without it!!!!)
8/16- Bob's Gym- Boot Camp! (1.5miles)
8/20- Bob's Gym- (4:30am) treadmill- run 3.00 miles
8/24- outside: running 8.00 miles
8/25- Bob's Gym- Boot Camp (1.5miles)
8/26- outside: running 5.00 miles
August Miles: 37.7 miles
Year Total Miles: 319.0 miles
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment